• We disinfect all surfaces that may have been touched or handled during your service with cleaning products that have been registered with the United States Environmental Protection Agency for effective use against emerging viral pathogens and COVID-19.
• Soap and 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer are provided.
• Technicians are required to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds before and after they perform a guest’s service.
• Linens are washed on a sanitation cycle and are immediately stored in cabinetry after being thoroughly dried.
• Reusable tools go through a sanitation process. First tools are cleaned with an antibacterial cleaner and then placed in barbicide.